Home equity loan
The Toronto Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is secured on your property. The equity in your home can be released to be used for any purpose. You can use your line of credit to plan your investments, or simply to consolidate any debt under one low interest rate.
Your line of credit is a very convenient way to access funds at your finger tips! It is attached to a chequing account which is simple to use. You can access funds through direct payment purchases using your debit card, by writing cheques, or through cash withdrawals. You will receive monthly statements, allowing easy management of your finances. Your account can also be linked to online banking service, ensuring your account information is always up to date.
For more information on obtaining your home equity line of credit, please contact our ‘Mortgage Specialists’ at 905-676-1000.
Benefits Of Your Home Equity Line of Credit
- Your are able to access funds as much as 80% of the market value of your home
- You can use some or all of your available line of credit at your convenience
- We have line of credit products where your credit limit increases as you pay down the principal of your 1st mortgage
- You don’t have to keep applying for a larger limit as it is automatically done for you as your 1st mortgage is paid down
- Flexible repayment options — you can make minimum payments of interest only, or you can pay as much as you want, there is no maximum limit to pay down
- Your line of credit has no expiry date — it’s yours as long as you need it
- Our lenders will offer the best line of credit rates that are better than the bank!
Why Go For HELOC
A HELOC allows you to re-borrow a portion of the equity you have built up. You can use the equity you’ve built up in your home on other needs: a vacation, home renovation, your car, debt consolidation, or even college tuition—anything. It’s your money, you can use it however you like.
Because a HELOC is secured to your home, it’s easy to apply for, and you only ever need to apply for a HELOC once. We help you get you approved, you can tap into your HELOC anytime you like and borrow as little or as much of the home equity loan as you want.
With a HELOC, you only need to repay the interest on what you’ve borrowed; that means you can repay the home equity loan as your own pace. Because it’s a revolving line of credit, as the balance decreases, the available credit limit increases, plus the credit limit can increase as the equity in your home grows.